move thread?

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Anatol, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Anatol

Anatol Senior Member

I see some threads get moved.
    I posted a thread in hydrodynamics that might be better placed in multihulls.
    Does the OP have this right or is it moderator business?
    I searched faqs and this forum, couldn't find help in this.
    thx

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

If you wish for your thread to be moved, please click the Flag for Moderator button on the top right and indicate which forum you feel would be a better location for the thread.

(Once your post count reaches 100 your usergroup will be elevated and you will gain some extra permissions such as the option to move your own thread. It's expected that any thread move should be reasonable and honoring the intent of the forum organization and moves should not be too numerous as to cause confusion.)

3. Anatol

Anatol Senior Member

"Flag for Moderator button on the top right and indicate which forum you feel would be a better location for the thread"

ok, thanks, done.

"Once your post count reaches 100 your usergroup will be elevated and you will gain some extra permissions "

thanks for the info. Maybe this matter could appear in a faq if it isn't already.

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

< How to post Pics? | Reputation >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.