logging in the main page

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Oyster, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Oyster

Oyster Senior Member

this is what I get

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'nobody'@'localhost' (using password: NO) on line 25
    I cannot connect to the database.

It looks like someone is in the mist of hacking the site. The top of the main page, which accesses through the new post feature is screwy and inscripted.

2. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Same thing just happened to me. After several times I got through. I had same screwy warnings on top of page. Hopefully no one will screw things up for us.

TGoz

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I'm sorry about that - this was my error while upgrading the gallery software.

Everything should be fixed now. Please let me know if you get any further errors.

4. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Thanks Jeff. Have a good Thanksgiving.

TGoz

< Rep Points re: westlawn thread | IE 7 vs BoatDesign.net >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.