Confuse

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by dskira, Nov 1, 2013.

1. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I am confuse:

The moderator who warn about not talking politic let El Guero a free path with this inflammatory and political signature:

What puzzle me most is that is deleted my thread.

Why he bother to close thread when he is not following is own rules.

I don't get it.

A clear and truthful answer will be nicer than a behind the door action.

I already asked the moderator to take care of that, but no answer.

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

It was hoped that asking you two repeatedly to take your fight elsewhere would stop the jabs. It was hoped that when threads were closed and comments you made to provoke him such as calling him
    which is clearly an insult/personal attack were removed, you would take the fight elsewhere or simply put him on ignore. Since you refuse to stop fighting with him, the only thing to do is to ask both of you to please find another forum. Sorry that it didn't work out, and best wishes to both of you in your future endeavors and happiness.

3. Angélique

Angélique aka Angel (only by name)

I'm very sad that Daniel is gone . . . :(

To all, when you discover someone is a ‘‘ pathetic liar ’’ best to say is ‘‘ think you're a bit confused here . . :p ’’

Best wishes to Daniel [​IMG]

Angélique

< 1/5/14 server maintenance window 12:00-1:00 am | Signatures >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.