Need some help!!

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by ckmorris7404, Jan 28, 2006.

1. ckmorris7404

ckmorris7404 New Member

Are there any people that have info on how to measure the plane so i can figure what size motor to put on my boat? Maybe a formula to fugure out how much paint i will need to paint it? I just got this boat for free and its hull is solid as well as its stern. Its mostly cosmetic work and then the motor. From what I've researched it is a late sixty's Aristocraft Funliner-I think! Its approx length is 17 ft or so. It had a 40 hp Evinrude but its seized pretty good and nobody in my area will even look at it! I think i can use a smaller hp in a newer motor but not sure. I would greatly appreciate ANY info someone might have. PLEASE HELP ME!! Thanks!!

2. wdnboatbuilder

wdnboatbuilder Senior Member

I believe that Aristocraft has been reopened in the Atlanta area. Look for the member name PAR and he maybe able to give you some info.