Molds wanted

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by Dmitri Zouenko, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Dmitri Zouenko

Dmitri Zouenko New Member

Our company produced fiberglass boats in Siberia, Russia. Now we need to make more models. Therefore we are seeking used female molds for producing 17-20 feet boats with outboard engines (open deck, cabined, semi cabined) and 27-33 feet 200-400 hp cabined craft boats (fly bridge-OK).
    The best for us buying the molds anywhere in Europe. Howewer, if the price is not too high, US and Canada - OK

2. mechatics

mechatics Junior Member

dear dimitri,
    u didn't mention how many molds u want. if u want more molds and want to produce continuously then i advise u to making molds with the help of molders. here in my company we often making molds of 36',45',50' and 75'.
    so if u want to more information mail me: mechatics@rediffmail.com

3. boat182

boat182 Junior Member

I am closing my boat company and would like to sell the company or assets. Check out my web site compassboats.com and see if this is what you are looking for. Contact me to discuss the details.

Jay
    956-237-8075

4. grace700

grace700 New Member

Boat molds fore sale

Hello.

We are selling our complete sett of molds for grace700, a totaly new design for future.
    Se www.graceyachts.no for more info

5. Pascal Lagrou

Pascal Lagrou Junior Member

Dear Dmitri,
    Send me your e mail address,i will send you some pictures,maybe something for you.
    pascallagrou@hotmail.com

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.