I'm looking for a boat builder

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by David Dewberry, Aug 2, 2006.

1. David Dewberry

David Dewberry Junior Member

I'm looking for a company to build a small passenger fishing headboat. 40 feet long 14 to 16 feet beam, walkaround passenger cabin with wheelhouse/enclosed flybridge. I need a boat that can handle well in the Florida panhandle's Gulf of Mexico: to be able to fish with reasonable comfort in up to 4' seas. COI around 25 or 30 and at least 20 at 100 miles, cruise speed around 16 knots, twin diesel with good fuel consomption. This is a serious inquiry for my next boat. If anyone knows who I could get in touch with, please reply. My email is pelicanadventures@cox.net. My website is pelicanadventures.net

Thanks,
    David Dewberry