Blackfin 25

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by red-sea-hunter, May 15, 2006.

1. red-sea-hunter

red-sea-hunter New Member

Hi my Name is Boris,

and i live in Germany . i never find here in my country a Blackfin 25 for sale.
    so i like to build it by my own.

Now i´m searching for a building plan for this boat .

is here anybody how can help me to finde this ?

thanks

Boris

2. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

You will not find plans for the Blackfin 25, nor for any other production boat. They are closely guarded trade secrets.
    You might be able to find construction plans for a boat of similar design, though. Look through the Directory on this site to see if anything interests you. It would not be a small project, though, nor a cheap one.
    Try also contacting some brokerages outside Germany. EU trade laws do make it possible to import a boat from, say, France if you find one there. Or you might be able to find a bare hull and restore it to your own specs.

3. red-sea-hunter

red-sea-hunter New Member

Hi Matt,

thanks for your reply.

i thought that i can not buy the original Plans .

so i will look outside germany
    for restore objekt in next year.

thanks.

Boris

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.