apolstry and custom back bench work

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by redleg2424, Apr 24, 2006.

1. redleg2424

redleg2424 New Member

I am looking at a 1993 Bryant 200 and if I bought it, I would want to to get captains chairs for both sides and then rebuild the back and build a back bench and sun deck instead of the two seats on either side of the engine compartment? Does anyone have any imput on how costly it might be and or how hard it would be to do it myself. thanks!!! -Mike

2. SheetWise

SheetWise All Beach -- No Water.

If you meant aplustre, you're in the wrong part of the ship -- if you want to redo the chairs, try yellow pages under upholstery.

1 person likes this.
  3. jimslade

jimslade Senior Member

If your handy you can do it. I'm in the middle of doing the same thing to my wifes boat. If you want I can post pics of the rear hatch and seat I made.I am having someone else doing the upholstery.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.