Any Info On A 1955 Wizard???

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by BOYZNUS, Aug 26, 2005.

1. BOYZNUS

BOYZNUS New Member

Mornin, I have been readin your forum, and really enjoy readin and learnin about many of the projects I have goin on with my ol' glass and plastic boat. It's a 1955 Wizard, 16' with a 75 hp evinrude O/B. I have torn the floor out and am rebuildin the transom. First question: Any one have any idea where I can get items, ie, a Rub Rail, for this boat? Or any info on the boat or builder. Second question: the boat, as it sits on the trailer, is bulging up from a roller on the hull. I plan on re-enforcing the inside hull with epoxy when I replace the stringers. Should that be sufficiant to strengthen the hull? Any info would be helpfull. Thnx so much.