1962 Jefferies Sportfisher 26' restore

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by davediemer, Feb 27, 2006.

1. davediemer

davediemer New Member

I dont know if I am even in the right forum or not.But I have a 62 jefferies Sportfisher that my father and I are restoring.Its a glass over wood construction,I am wondering if anyone as any info on the manufactor of the boat.So far I have come up with that it was built in Long Beach I think.The boat has some history and I would like to find some more info.It was shiped over to Kona,Hawii for at least 20 years as a marlin boat and now we have it Lake Havasu City,AZ.So if any one has any info I would appreciate it,also if any one else is seaching for info on Jefferies I tell you what I know. Thanks Dave

2. Corpus Skipper

Corpus Skipper Hopeless Boataholic

Don't know about the manufacturer, but I know that boat. They're a good boat, and purty too. How about some pics? Congrats on your boat, and have fun.:D

3. davediemer

davediemer New Member

No problem I'll get some pics on here shortly.Thanks Dave

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.