a marine wiring schematic

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by ron phillips, Nov 13, 2005.

1. ron phillips

ron phillips New Member

Hi, would someone be able to assist me I am an electrical contractor and I am a volunteer with the Indigenous Communities Volunteer organisation.
    I am commencing a project involving six aboriginal trainees in Derby, Western Australia.
    The project is to fit out the empty shell of an 34 ft. aluminium ex-crayfishing boat to have it surveyed, after which it will be used to service the aboriginal communities on the far north coast during the wet season.
    I would like a copy of a marine electrical schematic for a vessel of similar size to use as a training tool to assist the group in understanding what a schematic is.
    Then I will show them how to design an electrical system to suit their vessel based on what equipment they have to install and to draw a schematic for that system.
    The schematic that they complete will then be used as part of the vessel survey process.
    I want to reaffirm that the schematic, if anyone can provide one, will only be used as a relevent training tool for the students.
    Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated and appropriately acknowledged.
    yours sincerly Ron Phillips:?: :)

2. MikeJohns

MikeJohns Senior Member

Ron
    Email me directly with a list of proposed equipment on the vessel and we'll see what we can come up with.

mjeng1@supernerd.com.au

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.