Where is the best university for studying naval architecture?

Discussion in 'Education' started by teddy_pete, May 10, 2012.

1. mehdi 1992

mehdi 1992 Junior Member

You come Persian Gulf University, Bushehr. Than science may be too high . , But a very good friend .:)
    University in Liverpool, England is also good.

2. peter radclyffe

peter radclyffe Senior Member

does anyone know how much the courses are for N,A in southampton or cochin, and would any of them accept me

3. DCockey

DCockey Senior Member

Have a look at their websites. There are two courses in Southampton; one is Ship Science at the University of Southampton http://www.southampton.ac.uk/engineering/undergraduate/courses/maritime_engineering_list.page , the other is Yacht and Powercraft Design at Southampton Solent University http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=606947 .

4. peter radclyffe

peter radclyffe Senior Member

thanks

5. BarbarossaPasha

BarbarossaPasha New Member

I met a naval architect who graduated from southampton university. He, who was one of the best I have ever seen, told me that He owes his skill to Southampton university.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.