What Graduate School to go to?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Brad Carlson, Apr 10, 2004.

1. Brad Carlson

Brad Carlson New Member

I have been looking into Graduate School primarily concentrating on Naval Architecture and I was wondering what schools are going to be a good choice. I would prefer to go to a school somewhere fairly south with a warm climate. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have considered UNO, VT and FIT. Is FIT just a second rate graduate school?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2004
  2. CDBarry

CDBarry Senior Member

Not too many choices there - UNO is a good possibility. It is linked with the GCRMTC, which probably provides some interesting opportunities.

3. Nick Bentley

Nick Bentley Guest

Where to Go

Hi,
    I am currently a student in my last year of school and I have been accepted at Southampton Uni, Newcastle, UCL and Glasgow strathclyde.
    Now I face the challenge of deciding where to study. Could someone plaese advise me on a first and second choice due to what employers look for and also is a Meng degree or a Beng + internship the better option.
    Thanks, Nick

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.