DPEA Naval Architecture

Discussion in 'Education' started by Romain, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Romain

Romain New Member

Hi everyone,

I am looking for anybody who could give me some input about the two DPEA diploma that exist in France (Nantes and Paris). Is there anyone who actually graduated in one of those schools ?

Any information will be appreciated, thanx very much

Romain

2. Patrick BLOSSE

Patrick BLOSSE La Terre entière.

3. Romain

Romain New Member

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for your answer, I have a few question for you:
    1. Did you graduate in Nantes ?
    If yes:
    2. What was your background when you appliyed to this diploma (scientific, architecture, engineering...) ?
    3. What do you think about the formation (quality of the courses, projects...) ?
    4. How easy was it for you to find a job after that ?

I would be glad to hear your answers about these question, if you prefer you can send me emails (you can do it via the website I think)...and write in french as I am french too ;-)

Thanx againm bye

4. Patrick BLOSSE

Patrick BLOSSE La Terre entière.

Romain,

Je t'envoie un courriel personnel pour répondre à tes questions personnelles.

Toutefois, aux autres lecteurs, pour faire court, je résume néanmoins simplement très positivement l'ensemble des réponses aux questions 1, 3 et 4 posées.
    Pour la question 2: mon profil initial est Officier Marine Marchande, largement développé par la suite.

Bien cordialement.

Patrick

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.