Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors
Old 12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Rep: 1466 Posts: 3,517
Originally Posted by CWTeebs View Post
I personally miss the days when your follow up posts were accompanied with an offer for a no-strings-attached hug.
Me ?????
David Cockey

Old 05-21-2013, 11:22 AM
Rep: 26 Posts: 11
Forumers, I started this thread about six months ago with an enthusiasm to learn Rhino.

My responsibilites/priorities got sidetracked a bit and I wasn't able to spend much time on the modelling tool. However, the period was really productive in a different (sub)field. I looked at mooring problems in depth and managed to train myself (to a degree) to solve offshore and pierside mooring problems.

At this point, I am afraid there is not much wisdom I can offer on Rhino. I'd however request the mods to keep this thread open and we can have generic Multisurf/Rhino-related discussions here. Is that ok?