RHino question

Discussion in 'Software' started by jmedick, Jul 31, 2007.

1. jmedick

jmedick Junior Member

i would like to present my design in deffernt colors for each peice and i was wondering if i was limited to the few colors avvailable for changing the object color?

Attached Files:

2. workboat

workboat Junior Member

Type _layer or click the layers icon and your layers window should come up then just click the color you want to change.

3. Steve Baer

Steve Baer Rhino Developer

Object's in Rhino can have color assigned by the object's layer or by just setting a color. In the dialog that you posted a screenshot of, you can select the "Display Color" control right below the layer control that is shown and just select a color.

Layers are for giving a set of objects the same attributes. If you wanted to add or change layers you should use the "layers" command as already suggested. If an object's display color is "by layer" then changing the layer's color will change the object's color.

You might want to ask general Rhino questions like this at
    news://news.rhino3d.com/rhino

Thanks,
    -Steve

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.