Rhino 2.0 cd needed

Discussion in 'Software' started by _dustin_, Feb 19, 2004.

1. _dustin_

_dustin_ New Member

Does anyone out there have a Rhino 2.0 cd? I installed windows XP recently and found out the hard way I should have made a backup. Robert McNeel & Assoc. won't/can't help me with anything prior to 3.0. However, they told me there aren't any pirating issues if I can beg, barrow, or er you know someone else's copy(I have my own 2.0 key).

Please help. :(

-Dustin

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

I'm afraid I can't help you because I don't have Rhino 2, but I just wanted to add that because this was your first post here, I double checked with Technical Support at Robert McNeel & Associates to make sure this wasn't a ***** request and they confirmed that "This is a legitimate request. We are not allowed to distribute the CDs because of contractual agreements. The CD's are generic and if the person has their own CD key and just need a CD to use, we don't have a problem with it."

3. _dustin_

_dustin_ New Member

Thanks to a member who would like to remain anonymous, I now have a 2.0 cd. Not only did he send me the cd, he sent the original box with user manuals! (he’s using a newer version)

Thanks again, you know who you are.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.