Pro E Wildfire Questions?

Discussion in 'Software' started by S Hondros, Mar 7, 2006.

1. S Hondros

S Hondros Carolina Flare

I would like to learn this software or at least become relatively famaliar with it. My question is i don't think they have any type of demo version if so i havn't come across it and also does anyone know a round about price of this particular version...PRO E WILDFIRE

thanks

2. CGN

CGN Senior Member

5000??, i think for "Barebones PTC" and amy module like surfacing or FEA or simulation.

Ususally this sofwtares are good for structure design more than hull deisgn, most of the MCAD sofwtares has a companion where the hull is modeleld and designed, and then imported into any MCAD to do the structure modeling.

It possible to do some hull design but i think is just a waste of time.

good luck!

3. S Hondros

S Hondros Carolina Flare

i found a student version for $200 online from proestudent.com

4. Herbert lotz

Herbert lotz Junior Member

200 dollars still stiff

5. Herbert lotz

Herbert lotz Junior Member

I have seen some online tutorials Pro Eng for a fee to, let me know what you come up with im looking at the same thing. Trying to brush up my drafting skills been using acad for last ten years or so need to learn some thing new..!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.