NEWBEE HERE/ writting tonnage run file?

Discussion in 'Software' started by dzanca, Jan 2, 2013.

1. dzanca

dzanca New Member

Any one have any example GHSrun files to share that will allow me to calculate tonnage. I guess more specifically how to have the tonnage command read from previous info already solved instead of having to enter a depth.
    At this point i cant even get a status on the report to show what the tonnage calc is.
    Or how can i save my keystrokes with the user interface to create a runfile that i can go into to see how the syntax and form is written. I ask this because i can get what i want by manually typing into the command line.
    I am using Autohydro Pro 6.5.0 but i know GHS is similar so Ive also checked GHSport.com/support for examples to no avail.

this is what i have:

CLEAR REPORT
    CLEAR

READ C:file.GF

UNITS KP /TankVolume: GA
    WATER SW
    \
    LBP 0 TO 188
    LB 124
    PAGE 0
    TRIM 0
    HEEL 0

Add "LIGHT SHIP" 9353.45 97.81 0 56.79
    SOLVE

STATUS

LO (*.*) 0.0

load (tank 1) 1.0
    load (tank 1) 1.0
    load (tank 1) 0.0
    load (tank 1) 0.0
    load (tank 1) 1.0
    load (tank 1) 1.0

SOLVE

STATUS

Add "DECK LOAD" 1500 38 0 25

SOLVE
    STATUS

READ C:file.GF

SOLVE WE LCG
    SO
    CmpGroup Clear
    ` Create component groups:
    CmpGroup TNKLST /Description:"TNKLST" /AddComp:TANKS,6,tank 1,tank 1, tank 1,tank 1,tank 1 ,tank 1

hull/to d1:10 /exclude:TNKLST

STATUS

DISK hull.RTF

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.