Ie9

Discussion in 'Software' started by yipster, Sep 17, 2010.

1. yipster

yipster designer

IE9 beta released and just installed, all claims seem thrue, cant wait to check online applications and more but promised going shopping
    others using it and possibility's? share!

2. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

I'm still on Windows XP so - no IE9 for me... :rolleyes:

3. Vulkyn

Vulkyn Senior Member

Bah mac ftw .... i dont bother with PC ...

Windows is like a poorly designed boat with crap quality control you just know it will fail but you never know when.

( i started using PC back when it was 8086 with a monochrome display and 5 inch floppies ...)

4. yipster

yipster designer

daiquiri: we can do without but thats to bad XP isnt supported, couse IE9 seems to be a really good new browser and actually more than that
    i got it in vista 64 now and works like a dream, do like the new look, it really is faster too
    and best of all when you put the tab on the bar i read it can be used to open real applications online when a site supports that, thats a wow
    yet makes me think twice, payed sites etc

Vulkyn: first pc in my live was an abacus later learned basic to steer my program and data tapes, than a certain Gates made dos, mac is nice but software hardly compatable

like to hear other users, IE9 sites and opinions

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.