Help required for Maxsurf

Discussion in 'Software' started by pankajgaonkar, Mar 13, 2009.

1. pankajgaonkar

pankajgaonkar New Member

I am Sr. Design Engineer working In Zebec , Goa - India.

I recall when the Maxsurf representative had come to give training on Maxsurf I was given some sample files wherein I was told that we can get readymade output of a complete stability booklet of a ship from hydromax by running some commands. i was also given some beta files for the same.

I have misplaced the files ( word and excel files). I request If anybody has the files then kindly mail it to my email along with the procedure if possible. I am using maxsurf 13.01 version.

My email address is gaonkar@gmx.com.

2. Grant Nelson

Grant Nelson Senior Member

You could try emailing or calling Formsys... it seems reasonably sure they will provide this all to a client...

3. formsys

formsys formsys

You can download the stability book generator from the beta test site in the Users section of the FormSys web site.
    http://www.formsys.com/msusers
    If you have misplaced your login to the site, contact support@formsys.com and they will send it to you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.