Great Boat Design Software (3D Boat Design vs. Freeship)

Discussion in 'Software' started by irlandes1, Jun 22, 2009.

1. irlandes1

irlandes1 Junior Member

Gone now everyone can be quite, I appoligize that I attempted to market a product here. It was clearly upsetting everyone. I will now leave your forum.

2. keith66

keith66 Senior Member

Why would anyone pay for Freeship?????????? As it happens i paid for Delftship but it was my choice & it was legit!

1 person likes this.
  3. apex1

apex1 Guest

Another SPAMMER, trying to sell Freeship!

4. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

Is this thing any good ... it is $37

5. irlandes1

irlandes1 Junior Member

Not Spam

First let me say, I am not a spammer.

If you look at my blog you will see I am real and I am not hiding my identity like spammers do.

This is a good product, If you don't like it
    You don't have to buy it.

Thanks and have a great day.

6. wardd

wardd Senior Member

i guess a blog makes all the difference

where have i seen those hull shapes before?

7. irlandes1

irlandes1 Junior Member

Whatever

Okay, I see some of you are just going to be unkind no matter what!

But, I do know spammers aren't going to take the time to reply to your nonesense.

I am really not sure why your trying to give me a hard time. My site is relevant as is the product I am offering.

If you don't like it move on!

I was just trying to find people who be interested in my site. Not get bullied by a bunch of people with nothing better to do.

8. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Høyh! That line got me curious..

Does he offer support? And btw the hull shapes seem to be something I've too have seen before, but in a freeware priogram...

So a Spammer....

And unless you have made the actual program, or a majority of it, yourself, athievingsonofabeach...:p

In the latter case, sorry for my meaning here, if you actually have done it...:p

9. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Click through to have a look at some excellent boat desin software. You can create in design (2D/ 3D) right on your computer. It can be used for any floating (or gadget) device. Have a look today.
    Thanks

www.freecad.com

Payment after download can be made to my account no...XXXxxx ah, well contact me for details.....:p :p :p

Or was this idea copyrighted??:confused:

Ah, well, you can spend some hours inside that internet page, and you dont have to pay me anything...
    btw1 That internet site is not my honour... Doesn't mean that I can harvest something does it, oh... was I spamming?
    btw2 We actually have a area for discussing software.....

10. Jeremy Harris

Jeremy Harris Senior Member

Well, this post has been useful to me, as I was unaware of the Freeship software. Thanks for the suggestion, I've now downloaded what looks to be the same software as being advertised here (judging from the identical screenshots) for free.

For comparison, here's a Freeship screen shot (the free software):

[​IMG]

and here's the "3D Boat Design" screenshot (the software you pay for):

[​IMG]

They look remarkably similar to me, so I have to conclude that this may be an attempt to unlawfully sell software that's been released under a GNU public domain license.

In case there are other people new to this, as I was, here is a link to a free download site for this software: http://sourceforge.net/projects/freeship/

Thanks again for highlighting it.

Jeremy

11. irlandes1

irlandes1 Junior Member

First let me say,I never claimed to have created anything, I was simply marketing a product as an affiliate.
    I did go back and check the vendors site, They do offer support and a money back guarantee.
    The screen shots you have shown here are a little similar but were not the same!
    But I have removed the post so you can all get back to those busy lives of yours.
    The forum is safe from the dreaded spammer!

1 person likes this.
  12. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Oh I've seen that one!...?
    noooo, thats a totally different electron, not seen that before...

Edit:
    Due to some neg points, given to me here, I'd rather edit this one...
    The lower picture is probably different, at least the electrons are smaller. I also am humble and observe that the dreaded spammer "did go back and check the vendors site, They do offer support and a money back guarantee."

Zooo.... Freeship giving money back? Or was it the "other"? Well this thread dies of natural causes, thank God or someone... thanks to Keith for pointing out this for me/us. This program is probably "sold" or avertised in other forums too....
    Edit end

13. apex1

apex1 Guest

A very nice idea! Go where you belong! And btw. I wonder who gave you the reputation points????????????? For abusing GNU software for sure no one here would do that!
    So what´s your real identity?

14. lewisboats

lewisboats Obsessed Member

Oh...for heavens sake...let the thread die its undignified death and move on to something else. We all know what goes on here and the best thing is to ignore it to oblivion.

1 person likes this.

15. irlandes1

irlandes1 Junior Member

I am not abusing anything and need to get life? <removed>!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.