Graphite CAD users?

Discussion in 'Software' started by JasonR, Sep 28, 2005.

1. JasonR

JasonR Junior Member

I tried the link by both clicking on it and copying and pasting it. Both worked for me. This was with Firefox 1.0. There is an add page with a link to marinedesign at the top of it.

2. Timm

Timm Senior Member

I still can't get it to work, even tried clearing the cache first. I read on Drudge Report a day or so ago about a dispute between a couple of networks that provide access to the web. Evidently, it won't effect everyone the same. I wonder if this dispute is between my computer and your server. Strange!

3. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

4. Tim B

Tim B Senior Member

It will either come up with a pop-up ad or an ad page, dependant on the browser (the ad-page should go away and let you into the main site after a while). Just something I have to live with for a free domain name I'm afraid.

What was the first question on this thread? I've forgotten...

Tim B.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.