Delfship question.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Swey, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Swey

Swey Junior Member

Hi - this is my first post. I have been reading posts for awhile and I would like to ask a question. I cannot seem to export a DXF file with the Delftship free version when I select developable plates those icons are not highlighted and won't let me select the one that says "export the visible plates as a DXF file" Am I missing something?

In freeship the button for that purpose works but I cannot seem to find a downloadable manual for version 2.6, does anybody know where a PDF copy can be found? I look on the Delftship website and did not see one.

I did notice that you could just export all the stations and surfaces by selecting export under file in Delfship but I am trying to cut these stations out on a CNC router but they only show up as half stations with no "base" to mount on a strongback. I would like them to be cut out of plywood and need a full station and all the stations need a common bottom so the rocker comes out correct whem mounted to a strongback. Thank for any help with this - I am sure there is a way but I would like to stop banging my head on the wall.
    Steve

2. micspoko

micspoko Senior Member

In Delftship free version you have blocked a export to DXF a developable plate

3. jarmo.hakkinen

jarmo.hakkinen Junior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.