Beginner wanting to transition away from pencil designs

Discussion in 'Software' started by sph77, Oct 17, 2013.

1. pdwiley

pdwiley Senior Member

Hey, I'm an honorary Tasmanian these days. I raised the IQ of both NSW and Tasmania by moving here. I passed on the graft of a 2nd head to fit in so they insisted on the extra fingers as a compromise.

PDW

2. michael pierzga

michael pierzga Senior Member

Another frustration i experience with craft designer on computer and cut out with a milling machine is interior space. The designer can work to such close tolerances that dead space is eliminated.

This dead space is what us guys with a screwdriver in our hand use to install, service equipment. This equipment is now packed so tightly that it is inaccesable.

Use of space could never be this complete when hand designed and built .

3. TANSL

TANSL Senior Member

You are quite right and we must encourage people to acquire knowledge on new technology treatments. Some, with great knowledge, by not being able to move forward with them, tend to underestimate and its a shame because their great potential can not develop sufficiently.

4. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I am staying out of this one. Now where did I leave my marbles?