another freeship question

Discussion in 'Software' started by Redsky, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Redsky

Redsky Senior Member

i seem to be haveing a real hard time with freeship...and how do i get it to start the bow of the boat on the darned left drat it where it belongs.
    other than that when i give it the initial length and width and max displacemnt it always give me this darned fish!belly when i try and adjust the control points to a double ended Knarr kind of hull it wont stay in proper profile. is there a hull form file somewhere to get sutch a base form from?

2. SeaSpark

SeaSpark -

Freeship design database

I'm not sure if i understand the rest of your question but you can find several double ender designs in the Freeship design database found under "design" in the left navigation bar of the Freeschip homepage. http://www.freeship.org/

3. Redsky

Redsky Senior Member

thank you.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.