1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Looking for Canoe and Kayak Molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by MntFisher, Apr 7, 2006.

1. MntFisher

MntFisher New Member

To anyone who may want to get rid of any molds, I am looking for some. Must be willing to ship to colorado.
    Thanks
    Mntfisher

2. carboncopy001

carboncopy001 Junior Member

I have a 14' sea going kayak mold for sale, i am looking for $5000 USD for the mold set and yes it is set up for vaccumme bagging.

Thanks carboncopy001 Picture 436.jpg

Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  3. mscofield13

mscofield13 New Member

ive got 16feets long canoe mold it is clean and ready. I made few canoes it is weight at least 22lbs, very light canoe and amazing smooth on any river, lake or sea.

I will send you picture of canoe mold if you give me your email address. I am set this price for $2,000 USD. I need get rid this out of my way before i can re-model my shop.

thanks

4. Irvines

Irvines New Member

i would like to see some pictures of your mold. em_laiva@inbox.lv

5. canoemold4sale

canoemold4sale New Member

15ft Canoe mold for sale

I have a 15 ft fiberglass canoe mold for sale. It was left in a storage warehouse so I don't know anything about it other than the measurements. It is 15' long, 25" wide at the widest point in the center and has approx 13" high sides. It is just the female portion of the mold (no plug). It is in very good condition.

Please email me at info@guardian-monitoring.com if you have an interest in it. It is located near Madison, WI.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.