1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Boat molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Eagle Boats, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Eagle Boats

Eagle Boats Senior Member

I have a number of molds and equipment for sale:

24 foot center console, hull and deck/liner
    23 foot labstrake hull mold
    22 foot sport boat, hull and deck/liner
    18 foot rolled edge center console
    16 foot labstrake john dory
    15 foot center console, like a Boston Whaler. Hull, deck/liner. Includes at least 5 bow rails, and molded hull.
    12 foot sailing cat, just like a Beetle Cat. Hull, deck and liner.
    numerous dinghy molds
    molds and plugs to build a 15 foot sailboat. See www.pointjude.com.
    I also have a Binks resin system, two binks gelcoaters, a compressor system with 2 15 hp motors and pumps, a 7 hp Grizzly tilting shaper, 18 inch Laguna band saw, feeder for the band saw that has not been installed, 10 inch Jet table saw, Glas Craft mini foam system w/ spare gun, Rotec transom labeler, numerous spray guns. I also have a 15 ton Pettibone all terrain crane.

I won't be able to retrieve emails from June 27 to July 4. However you can call me at 917-579-9152.

2. Wildboar

Wildboar Junior Member

12 Cat

Hi

We're interested in the 12 Catboat as well as the dinghy molds...can you forward photos? pmack@polynovacomposites.com

Also interested in high performance powerboat/jet boat molds in the 12' range

3. Eagle Boats

I will take pictures of the molds this weekend.

4. Wildboar

Wildboar Junior Member

Thanks!

What are you asking for the Catboat molds?

5. Eagle Boats

The catboat molds consist of a hull mold, deck mold, and liner mold. In addition, there is a fair amount of patterns that go with the molds. The price for everything is $1,500.

6. Wildboar

Wildboar Junior Member

caboat

Sounds Great!

Looking forward to the photos!

Do the molds have a flange?

7. topdog3309

topdog3309 New Member

24 cc

i am interested in the 24 cc how much and can you send pictures to bygodboyer@aol.com and if possible can you send a pic of the finished boat

8. Hovernaught

Hovernaught New Member

GlasCraft Foam System

Do you have any pictures of the GlasCraft Foam system and any informational specifications? Has the system been periodically maintained and cleaned and is it currently operational. Will you please provide price.

I am also interested in pictures and pricing on the 18' rolled edge center console and 15' center console.

The information can be emailed to this address: mksdl1960@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Mark

9. Eagle Boats

Just an update on my molds. The 15 foot center console molds are sold, and I have buyers for the 24 foot center console molds, the 16 foot dory molds, and the 18 foot rolled edge molds. However, I also have a set of molds to build a 24 foot center console boat with a design similar to a downeaster and navy launch.

These molds are in very good condition. There are many molds in this set. There is a split hull mold, liner/stringer mold, cap deck mold, steering station seat mold, console mold, two different cockpit sole molds, forward cockpit sole/locker mold, numerous hatch molds and storage/bait well molds. Due to the liner/string mold, a tremendous amount of work is eliminated. This part includes both the stringer and liner as one unit. Drop the part in, glass to hull, and all of the measuring and cutting of wood stringers is eliminated. The part is also designed to have any water drain off in a channel alongside the liner. The cockpit sole (there are two, one with hatches the other none) is bolted to the stinger allowing you to easily remove it when necessary. In addition, the tooling was designed to easily adapt it to a pilot house version. By not using the forward cockpit sole/locker part, there will be plenty of room below the pilot house. In addition, the hull mold has a splash rail built in. All molds except for the hull and liner stringer mold have parts in them. I have attached some pictures of the boat as well as the liner/stinger mold.

I have to move these molds fast, so the price is very attractive.

Attached Files:

10. ewdwkw

ewdwkw New Member

do you still have the molds for the 22' sport boat?
    I am interested in any information and pics you might have.
    email them to erikweierholt@yahoo.com

Thanks

11. lacasmarine

lacasmarine Junior Member

12. Eagle Boats

The Binks resin system is $2,500. I also have a Binks two color gel coat system. The price for that is also $2,500. Both systems are like new.

13. flrescreen

flrescreen Junior Member

interested 18" center console mold

Can you please send me price and pics of you center console molds.
    flrescreen@earthlink.net. Meant 16" sorry

14. bluecarolina123

bluecarolina123 New Member

12ft catboat molds

Hi could you forward any additional photos or infor on the catboat molds? thanks, Tom

15. Eagle Boats

Tom, the catboat is approximately 12' 5". The beam is 6'.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.