1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

29'10" Ultimate Sportfish boat molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by mitchellboats, Dec 12, 2010.

1. mitchellboats

mitchellboats Junior Member

Ultimate sport fishing boat molds for sale. Overall length w/ pulpit is 31'4", beam 10'8", Drafts 32", single and twin livewells. Hull, deck, all lids, livewells and storage boxes. $10,000.

Attached Files:

2. Stavros

Stavros New Member

Interested in Buying

I am a fiberglass fiberactor and I am interested in your 29' Sportfish boat mold. I need the specs and the price range your thinking about. Also is it a stern-drive, alt-drive, or shaft?

3. mitchellboats

This is a shaft drive or it can be rigged for outboards with engine brackets.
    Specs: Length 29'10", Length overall with Pulpit 31'4", Beam 10'8", Draft 32", Weight Cruise (approx.) 9,500 lbs., Fuel Capacity 280 + Gal., Cruising Range 400+ Miles with reserve at 28mph, Fresh Water Capacity 40 Gal., Hot Water Capacity 6 Gal., Refrigeration 12/110 Volts, Livewells Single/Twin.

4. Stavros

Stavros New Member

Can you please tell me how old the mold is and what brand of boats its used to make. Also what shape it's in and the location of the boat would be great. In addition what the dead-rise is.

Thank You, Stavros

5. mitchellboats

The boat is designed from her keel up with a variable contoured dead rise hull design that provides an extremely clean wake alley for rigged or artificial baits. The mold is approx. 10 years old but its in great shape. It just needs to be wet sanded, buffed. We bought the molds from a boat company in Trenton, FL. and they went out of business before they built any boats. The hull mold is sitting on an aluminum tri-axle boat trailer that can be purchased for $1500. It is road ready and legal height. The mold is at legal height to pull on the highway. If you email me at, info@huntingfishingnews.com, I can forward you the 4 page detailed brochure on the boat. The boat mold is located in Old Town, Florida.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.