1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

20' and 21' boat molds

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by marlo2010, Jan 2, 2011.

1. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

I have a 20' cuddy cabin hull and deck mold, a 21' cuddy cabin hull and deck mold, and a 21' open bow hull and deck mold for sale. All are v-hulls and in good condition, may or may not have some or all of the small piece molds that go with. Looking to sell for $2000.00 USD per set, loosing inside storage space and hate to see get ruined sitting outside. Email or post contact information and I can send pictures of what you are interested in. I can also get the actual hull lengths (I believe 20'4", 21'6", 21'6") Molds are dusty, but I will try to clean up for pictures.

2. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

pictures
    molds are dirty, just need wiped out and they should be ready
    Also, there is some water and ice in the pictures, it was raining and snowing when I moved them.

Attached Files:

3. pantherpython

pantherpython Junior Member

4. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

pantherpython619
    I sent you an email with the pictures. Let me know if you got them and what you are thinking.

5. T_Davis1973

T_Davis1973 Junior Member

ARE THESE MOLDS STILL FORSALE....PLZ SEND MORE PICS AND INFO ...LOOKING TO BUY ASAP!!!......Travisdavis1973@yahoo.com

6. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

Travis
    Molds are still for sale. I have many more, all are in good condition. I don't know what more information you want. I can't get much better pictures right now, I try to get good ones while I am hauling them out, but I don't have the time to wash them out as I'm doing all this right now. (It's also been below freezing for a few months, so it's not just a splash to clean) Here is a rough list of what I have, there are also many smaller piece molds.
    17-21' center console fishing boats (5)
    20-21' cuddy cabin (2)
    20-21' open bow (2)
    20-27' walk around fishing boats (6)
    27' cabin cruiser (1)
    Again, it is a rough list, and I haven't gone thru everything but it seems most are intact and in good shape. I also have some gel and chopper guns, I assume they would all need to be rebuilt before use.

7. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

Where are you located? Interested in the 20-21 open bow. Do you know the beam width by chance? speedracer525i@yahoo.com

If you have any pic's of it could you email them. I'm looking for a good hull to put a bass boat style deck on, yes I would tool up the deck, and pop a mold. Is the current deck a shoe box fit or butt fit? I would like to see if any of the open bow deck would have any usable parts. Any good pic's of the transom as well, looks like it's set up more for an I/O than and O/B, is that what I'm seeing? I'm not a rookie builder, I've done it before.

8. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

Cobra 1
    I will try to get some better pictures of the molds this weekend. I am in the midwest and it is supposed to warm up this week, I have snow all over and can't get too much moved around right now untill some melts. I believe they are 96" beams, and they are a shoebox style hull to deck joint. These were both setup for I/O application, but if you plan on retooling the deck, it could be converted fairly easy.

9. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

It's a good looking hull. Shouldn't take to much to modify the the mold to make it work. An using the perimeter of the deck would save some time building that flange. It's about 75 here in Az, I'll try to send some your way to melt that snow.

10. LGH

LGH Imperial Yachts

11. en360

en360 Junior Member

it look the condition is not bad. and the price is good

12. fisherman_kk

fisherman_kk Junior Member

13. marlo2010

marlo2010 Junior Member

I still have the 2 open bows and the one cuddy cabin mold sets. I also have a 19' hull mold for like a boston whaler style v hull, along with some other misc part molds (2 center consoles, hardtop, liner/livewells, etc.) Make an offer, as I have them sitting outside now and hate to see them turn to junk.

14. fisherman_kk

fisherman_kk Junior Member

marlo2010, please contact me at: kklamann2@hotmail.com I'm interested in cathedral ("boston whaler") hull mold but will have to see the pictures first.

15. BigMikes809

BigMikes809 New Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.