1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

16 different older boat molds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Phastt, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Phastt

Phastt New Member

I have 16 boat molds, there is hulls and tops available, from 16 to 24 feet long.
    I can sell them per piece at 1000$ each or the whole lot for 6000$
    Some are in great shape some have small damages to them.
    They all need a good cleaning!
    I can send you photos if you like, just specify the size you are looking at and the angle you wish to see.

will not deal with Paypal/over seas offers.

Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. Capt Drake

Capt Drake Junior Member

Good day,
    Do you have pictures of the finished products that you could share, location of molds, what where they sold as. How long have the molds been stacked and condition of the molds.

Thank you

J.A.

3. Phastt

Phastt New Member

I do not have photos of the finished products. They are in Eastern Ontario Canada and have been stacked for 4 years.
    They need a good cleaning, some have small damages from being moved others do not.
    They are runabout or center console style.

4. WIHOYT

WIHOYT New Member

do you have an email or phone number to contact you at?

5. Phastt

Phastt New Member

You can reach me at martin@phastt.ca or 613 662 0096 during the day Eastern time zone

6. jpcmarineworks

jpcmarineworks New Member

Can you tell me the sizes of each and type i.e. center console, dual console, flats, etc. Also any idea on what it would cost to ship to Florida?

7. Phastt

Phastt New Member

the tops are separate from the hulls
    there is 1 of 16 no top 2 of 17 either 2 console or center console 1 of 19 1 of 22 flat center console sides 1 of 24 no top
    no idea for shipping to Florida but you can probably find some closer then me

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.