1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

14'-30' molds available Penn Yan and Pelican Bay boat lines

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Penn Yan Guy, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Penn Yan Guy

Penn Yan Guy New Member

We have the most up to date (2002-3) product line molds of the Penn Yan boat company available as well as a new line launched in 2008 called Pelican Bay boats.

The Penn Yan molds are all lapstrake hull sides, decks, liners , hardtops and quite a lot of windshields and small parts. Most are designed for either stern drive or inboard power, and all have the famous "tunnel" option. molds include

19' Length 8' Beam CC and Dual console OB
    20' Length 8' Beam Skiff OB, I/O, I/B
    20' Length 8' Beam CC OB
    22' Length 8' 6" Beam Skiff & Hardtop I/O, I/B
    25' Length 8' 6" Beam Skiff & Hardtop I/O, I/B
    30' Length 11' Beam Hardtop Single and twin I/O and I/B

Pelican Bays are a rolled edge gunnel hull mold only with interchangeable consoles and fiberglass floor patterns.

14 flat bottom
    17 flat bottom
    16 vee
    17 vee
    19 vee
    22 vee (regular and walk in console)

there is also a series of 14' vee hull and tunnel hull made from the Molinari italian design tunnel that is a hull and liner boat

If you would like info on the model lines I can email you what the finished products looked like, most all drawings, plans, patterns ect are there as well. Molds have been stored for a few years so may need some buffing but are in generally good shape.

Asking price is $10K for everything...somewhat negotiable.

Contact TJ@pennyanboats.com

2. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

sent email on the 19 vee, I think it went??

3. Penn Yan Guy

Penn Yan Guy New Member

Cobra,

Got the email ..here are some pics of the pel bays

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.

4. Penn Yan Guy

Penn Yan Guy New Member

more pics of Penn yan models

more pics

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.