1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

13' Mini deep vee molds (like Checkmate/F-13)

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Bigskydude, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Grey Ghost

Grey Ghost Senior Member

He's probably trying to dicker and bump your price way down.

2. Bigskydude

Bigskydude New Member

LOL..who knows, but for some reason he seems to think his way is the only way to do things, and I STRONGLY disagree. a steel frame for a 13ft mold???...That's ridiculous, as well as what the material cost are..He very well might be able to get cheaper materials for the prices he's stating, but I know what I paid for top of the line products and it wasn't cheap. It would just be nice to have a friendly thread then being told my prices are too high and that I got "screwed". So he built some molds...good for him, now lets see a completed boat..Bottom line he has his opinion, we get it, now how about moving on...

3. RealityBoatCo

RealityBoatCo Junior Member

Wood is just fine for that boat, maybe a little more of it, and some casters to roll it around easily.

Lots of companies use wood for framing their boat molds. It doesn't mean its done to be cheap.

4. Swandersen Custom Marine

Swandersen Custom Marine New Member

Hey are these molds still available?

5. BoatMix

BoatMix New Member

do you still have these molds.

6. Kevin Dean

Kevin Dean New Member

7. Kevin Dean

Kevin Dean New Member

Hello Cobra1 I'm interested in purchasing a 13ft speedboat mold do you have any available?

8. Albert Williams

Albert Williams New Member

Is this still available??

9. Albert Williams

Albert Williams New Member

Is this mold still available?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.