Yet Another raft!

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by sethmeredith, Jun 24, 2008.

1. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

who ta hell cares wheres he's going?,,hehe,,i warned in first thread,,,,,so now,,,i wanna have fun with this thingymabob,,,hehe ;) ,i was hoping for a raging river with 4' whitewater,,hehe :D ,, he said he would show us pics,,,,now SUSHHHHhh,,and lemme "talk" him through this hehe ;) he's gonna do this no matta what,,,****,,we might as well get a good "utube" vidoe outta it,,hehe ;)

2. sethmeredith

sethmeredith Seth

Alright I here ya on the oil rinsing out. I think one of them still has a couple liters in it. That's like what 200 bucks worth of gas i think I've found some extra funding.

Oh, and for all of the help, I will make a youtube video of the launch. I plan on of course christening with champagne and hitting gold balls off of it but any other suggestions?

What should i use for a mast?

I have a VW golf i got for vree maybe a little power rafting? jk

-Seth

3. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

HAHAHA,,,,use something long, and free,,,and LIGHT! hehe ;)

4. SnappingTurtle

SnappingTurtle Snapping Turtle

Uh Oh! No post for two months, either he went down with the ship, or he is somewhere out in the Ostsee trying to paddle his way to the Azores. :eek:

[​IMG]

5. Lt. Holden

Lt. Holden Senior Member

You could fashion a couple of thin through slots crosswiase through the beam and use unlimited (cut to length) stainless steel hose clamps.

6. SnappingTurtle

SnappingTurtle Snapping Turtle

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.