yacht design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by arıkan, Jan 7, 2006.

1. arıkan

arıkan New Member

I'm a sophomore student in Yildiz Technical University in Istanbul -Turkey. I'm studying Naval Architecture. Since the first day I started to university I'm so interested in yacht designing and building. I would be greatful if you can help me for further knowledge either with design or technical system.
    I'm looking forward for your prompt response. Thank you for your time and attention.

2. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

arikan,
    Your question is too imprecise and generalistic. I suggest you to post specific questions about boats design, construction, etc., and probably there will show up many people around, glad to give you a hand. But I'm afraid nobody is going to teach you NA through these forums...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.