Wormhole Drive Propulsion!.

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by trouty, Dec 30, 2003.

1. trouty

trouty Guest

:D It's almost a new year - so time to get the thinkingcaps onb again to see what we've overlooked in 2003.

Obviously i havent been inundated with cash offers or any professorship honorariums at any leading physics universitys for my plasmoidal induction drive system utilising MEGS (motionless electromagnetic generators) for propeelling vessels across the vast expanses on our oceans in 2003, despite the fact I single handedly discovered a new fundamental law of the universe...

troutys GUt (Thats grand Unification theorem to you non physics type plebicites!).:D

Yes, yes, yes, M = Δ T was my contribution to the world of physics for 2003 but 2004 holds yet more potential for quantum vessel propulsion improvements.

You see I haven't exactly been asleep at the Helm... :rolleyes:

No, indeed, far from it...

2004 will be the year of troutys Wormhole Drive system.

We all know - that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line...right?

Well? - right?

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shortest distance between any two points is in fact NOT a straight line - the shortest distance between any two points is.......

Ta Daaaaaahhh

A curved space / time continuum line!

Two points are in fact closer together in a corkscrew wormhole phase conjugate waveform pair...than a staright line.

This revolutionary discovery - will be the basis of my new wormhole drive propulsion system...all of course made possible by my unique discovery earlier in the year of the trouty GUT M = Δ T

Without this revolutionary discovery - I would never have seen the potential in wormhole drive / warped space - time continuum that I'm about to share with you all.

Take a look first at my rough workings to "get a feel" for where I'm heading with this...

Attached Files:

2. trouty

trouty Guest

Ok

Now - ya'll still with me so far? :confused:

Sheesh, listen up now and pay close attention, coz I ain't gonna be typin this twice! :mad:

Sooo - here we can see that in a wormhole of warped (curved) space - time...two points can in fact be closer than in a straight line!.

I hope we've at least got that much clear - just remember back to my previous postings where I posited that theres as much energy 'trapped' (or compressed if you prefer) within TIME as there is within MASS.

So - when we split the atom (Read Mass) we got Hiroshima & Nagasaki - Nuclear power stations and the & nuclear fleets of the US Navy (not to mention a nuclear arms race and subsequent cold war, and MAD or Mutually Assured Destruction).

Man thats a whole lotta energy, from something so small you can't even see it with the naked eye (the atom that is).

So - when I tell you that theres as much energy available within TIME as what there is within Mass, you'll just have to trust me or look back to my previouys posts about plasmoidal induction propulsion.

In fact there is somewhere in the vicinity of 9 x 10 ^ 16 Joules (90 thousand Billion Billion Joules) of potential energy within each second (roughly give or take one or two).

Now - the curious thing with wormhole propulsion is this...

Attached Files:

3. trouty

trouty Guest

OK so lets.....

take a broad conceptual look at this.

What I'm saying in terms of vessel propulsiuon between any two points....is that if we can warp space - time into a wrmhole - THEN the shportest distance between any two points ISN'T a Straight Line!.

So - from a largely conceptual point of view - lets consider say a jump across the universe from one galaxy to another...

Straight Line travel - it would take forever - even at lightspeed (which by the way isn't constant...but more on that later) :rolleyes: However if we warp space - time then it becomes a mere jaunt..

Consider the box within a box twin galaxys model, connected by wormhole (warped space - time curvature)...a relatively short jump thus:-

Attached Files:

4. yipster

yipster designer

trouty,

i'm reading, i was just gonna ask in the "modern paddlewheels" thread for systems other than a prop.
    there are sails, (steam)jet, paddlewheel, snowmobile, jezus lizard, oars, sails, wave energy, rockets, and what else do we do?

thats new, your meg's are moving into wormhole drive propulsion by curved space / time continium. pro and neutrons in the electron peels, any fusion? i get back in the reading mode!

:) yipster

5. trouty

trouty Guest

We Can

manipulate my GUT, M = Δ T to prove that the amount of potential energy within both Mass & Time is the same...

If M = Δ T then we can divide both sides of the equation by Δ T to leave...

M/Δ T = 1

We know that the only thing that can = 1 when divided, is by itself! Anything divided by itself = 1, thus in energy terms = Mass & Δ T are = to each other - or in more simple terms as I stated:-

There is as much potential energy trapped withing time as there is within mass and we know how much there is in mass - theres a hiroshima and nagasaki hatfull...

So - with a wormhole propulsions system - we will harness that energy trapped or compressed within Δ Time, to warp the space - time continuum, thus bringing our departure point and desored destination much closer together - meaning that actual staright line travel times will be dramatically shortened to but mere fractions of there current duration.

OK, now - back up just a wee bit.....

We have to remember I porposed a ion propulsions system that LOOKED on the surface to be a potentially relativelt "slow" propulsion method....BUT - utilising the wormhole propulsion method, the actual elapsed straight line time between any two points will be vastly reduced.

Tortiose and the Hair people...tortoise & the Hair...

Plasmoidal induction propulsion will blow anything else away when wormhole drive is coupled to it, powered of course by MEGS (Motionsless Electromagnetic Generators).

Of course - there will be a 20 question test at the end of this.... :p

You'll be asked to explain how I got to the new Wormhole drive theorem...

F = GME -1/12 :)

Force = Gravitational Mass Energy -ve 1/12th

No brain Pharts please!:D

Cheers!

6. trouty

trouty Guest

Yipster

I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me...

We need to of course to always be looking far ahead of where we are going on the radar to see clearly when navigating and so it is with inventing new propulsion technologys - if we can't imagine it - we can't invent it, now can we?

What we need to look at is outside of the classical maxwellian vectior theory into something known as Leytons geometery & methods and heirarchy of symmetry.

If you paid atention all that time ago when I posted my discovery of M = Δ T by resolving:-

Einsteins special theory or relativity E = MC ^2

And

Beardens Theory of Time. E = Δ TC^2

to reveal my GUT

M = Δ T

You'd recall that Bearden is the leader in Overunity energy production from the vacuum - the Father of "Megs" development (and holder of US partents for same) as it were.

This is what he recently had to say to me about Leytons Geometery & methods and Heirarchy of symmetry:-

Anyone interested can delve into Beardens work on energy from the vacuum on www.cheniere.org

Anyway, I can email you a copy of Leytons latest published work Yipster of your keen - or post it here of people prefer?

All very interesting in as far as what it promises for propulsion and energy physics - even down to vessle propulsion.

Cheers!

7. yipster

yipster designer

trouty

very interesting site and please keep me informed, your a visionair!
    must admit i was reading miner brotherton's 12 volt bible for boats, a nuts and bolts primer when your message materialised on the screen here. may take me a little mindbogling but i'll try to understand your vacuum space warp influences on the meg theory. vacuum diffusion is used in core manipulation. some 10? years back there were rumors of cold fusing sea water, in time these theory's will be science.

yipster

8. duluthboats

duluthboats Senior Dreamer

I think this all has a lot to do with solar energy. My only input is you need to get a good sun cover for your boat.

Gary :D

9. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

trouty - step away from the bong.

NOW!

;-)

10. gonzo

gonzo Senior Member

What's the HP to weight ratio? Also, like most conspiracy theorists, you have the inside to all these mistery secret "facts". Do you have any serious info? I haven't seen any from you.:confused:

11. yipster

yipster designer

solar cells

offcourse there is solar cell propulsion i forgot to mention!
    reading about those cells again in the so far quiet beagle mars lander an old thought came up: can solar cells be made into a fiber? than in sails or a sunbrella?

yipster ;-)

12. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

Trouty;

Thanks for posting the Bearden letter, and I would be very interested in Leytons recent work. You can post it here if it's not too big, otherwise just send it along.

tadroberts@shaw.ca

Many thanks, Tad

13. trouty

trouty Guest

Tad

You have mail.

Gonzo - oh yeah of little faith!

Sun struk indeed Gary

Bong?...well my area is kinda famous for its hooch plantations sail design! ;o)

Horsepower to weight ratio?

Well - lets see that'd be 90 thousand, billion billion Joules divided by whatever weight vessel you wanna put this sucker wormhole drive plasmoidal induction meg drive into wouldn't it?

WEither way at warp factor 9 Mr Zulu - it's gotta be a whale of a lot of Hp / weight ratio is how I see it!

Cheers & have a happy new year one & all!!

14. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

trouty - I hope you saved something REALLY good for April 1st... ;-P

15. trouty

trouty Guest

trust me SD

when I confidently say...

"Yain't seen nuthin yet!" ;)

Cheers n counting!

Leightons heirarchy of symmetry!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.