from where i can get various AHTS vessels technical data

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by SHABAD, Dec 11, 2008.

1. SHABAD

SHABAD New Member

can anybody give a web site or information from which i can get anchor handling tugs and supply vessel's(AHTS) particulars (technical data) for doing parent ship analysis of my project

2. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

Shabad,
    I've found this for you:

"The Oilfield Publications Limited (OPL), Anchor Handling Tugs and Supply Vessels of the World (AHTS) Database, is a Microsoft ACCESS database of Offshore Supply Vessels and anchor handling tugs.... In it you will find essential specification, performance and capacity data for over 3550 ships, incuding: General data on ownership, flag, classification, year built and builder, previous names, modifications and upgrades; Dimensions including deck areas; Machinery with details of main propulsion, propellers, thrusters and joystick control and DP if applicable; Capacities for bulk/liquid mud, cement, deck cargo, potable water, fuel etc; Towing equipment with details of winches, stern rollers and bollard pull; and a Directory of owners and managers. Anchor Handling Tugs and Supply Vessels of the World is also available as a book, a cd-rom and a wallchart."

http://www.oilpubs.com/v_catalog/welcome.asp

Cheers.

3. SHABAD

SHABAD New Member

thanks.......it was realy helpfull..thanks