using Maxsurf to design a sportfish boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by sportfish, Apr 4, 2009.

1. sportfish

sportfish New Member

Hello everyone, im new in this forum and im kind of new using Maxsurf too. I know that this thing im gonna ask is too easy, but i really cant find out how to get it, or dont even know if maxsurf can do it. My question are:

1- how do i get maxsurf show me what is the rising floor (the angle in degrees)of my design. i need it in the middle section and in transon (stern)
    2- How can i get on the transversal section the waterlines divided in 2 zones, in stern zones and in bow zones like theyre normally represented?
    3- is it possible to copy a surface from another design, for example a keel, of maxsurf and paste it on my design and keep on modifing it to get what i want?

Thanks a lot for ur help and ur time.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.