Boat Design Forums  |  Boat Design Directory  |  Boat Design Gallery  |  Boat Design Book Store  |  Thanks to Our Site Sponsors
Old 08-05-2008, 06:20 AM

Rep: 10 Posts: 1
Trawler or purse seine information needed...!

Good day to all friends...
I am an undergraduate student taking Marine Technology course in UTM...
I need helps from MALAYSIAN BOAT BUILDERS or CONSULTANS or FISHING SHIP OWNER...
I am doing a project to obtain a new tonnage formula which is more better and fairer for Malaysian fishing vessel...
In order to achieve this, I need to do some example of calculation of tonnage for trawler and purse seine...
For these purpose, I need about 2 to 4 sample of trawler details particular with GA and lines plan and also 2 to 4 sample of purse seine details particular with GA and lines plan...
So, hopefully anyone from Malaysia may help me...
Please inform to me via email or mobile if possible...
I am willing to travel to your office/place to get that informations...
I am very appreciate your helps...

E-mail: ridwan_utm@yahoo.com
HP: 013-7319116