Trailerable Liveaboard CNC Plans

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by rickstar_d, Mar 8, 2008.

1. rickstar_d

rickstar_d New Member

Hi Guys,

I guess I want what everybody does in this class, a set of plans for a small, between 24 and 28ft trailerable boat, that would be suitable for liveaboard with an inboard, I have a mate with a 24ft waterjet looking for a project, have looked at the Bruce Roberts Coastworker 28, but cant find much else.

Any ideas???

2. alan white

alan white Senior Member

TRy nexus Marine's dory. 27 ft, trailerasble, seaworthy as they come. Google Nexus Marine.

Alan

3. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

4. rickstar_d

rickstar_d New Member

Thanks for the great info

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the great info, I have checked all the boats listed, they are all compltely different, but valid in their own ways, like most of you guys, imagine owning one of each, lol. I am a signwriter and we are fabricating a lot of aluminium, loving the material, so I am thinking more of Aluminium.

5. rickstar_d

rickstar_d New Member

Me again, sorry, what I meant by waterjet, was a waterjet cnc cutter, a great new toy, worth more than a house, but all the same, great, would love to put it in use...

6. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.