surface effect ship dynamic stability

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by eos, May 17, 2004.

1. eos

eos New Member

Hello everybody! I'm a student, and I have to do a project about SES stability,and I can't find enough references to do it. Can you give me the names of any? And how to start it?I'm little lost myself in this area. I just estimate all the parameters of the SES, but I think I haven't enough with them. Can you help me? Where can I find some references?

2. SailDesign

SailDesign Old Phart! Stay upwind..

3. eos

eos New Member

I've solved the static stability solutions.Thanks Steve, but on the net aren't a lot of information, but I could find some interestings things. Any of you can help to me with the dynamic Stability?? I have some complex formula that I won't solve it by myself, I should have a program, and I couldn't use it. I have to find an easy formula.Any of you can help me?

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.