Submarine Project

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by kc135delta, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tugboat

tugboat Previous Member

*caveat- just to be clear im not implying that the above mentioned subs were cheaply made with off the shelf parts- just that - if they can be done- then solutions can exist to make them less expensive and affordable and safer.

2. wellmer

wellmer New Member

rwatson,

Sure, as said earlier, you have a point, "new things" always tend to enter "in friction" with systems that are optimized for handling the "established things".

Everybody in project mangement is well aware of this, it is a "base condition" you have to deal with.

So i would not design a sub yacht to operate from a marina, i would design it to operate autonomous. Have mentioned this before...

I think you overestimat the reach of national law, club rulings, insurance obligations, some serious orders of magnitude...you might want to check on themes like "flag of convenience" - bording ships, legal status of private vessels under foreign flag...etc...

By the way i do not see how Peter Madsens boat is going to be "banned from all european marina and harbor installations" looks to me as if he is boating around in a private sub quite nicley...(even in ruling infested europe)...

By the way i like your fictious dialoge with a insurance guy - i really had some of those...like your humor.

Mesuge
    Great that your grandpa is a fine documentalist. What concerns documentation of my projects i am in no obligation to give a detailed documentation of my R&D (Research and Development) to anybody.
    As the R&D is an Asset of European Submarine Structures AB it would probably be foolish to give it away in detail to a anonymous mobbing forum that not even treats me well.

Giving detailed instructions on internet "how to build a private submarine" is also not a thing authorities are very happy with - check: Submarine Yachting authority concerns I am a good ambassador of my sport and friction with authorities does not suit my interest.

This leaves space for "open concept discussion" touching some themes that everybody can find on internet anyhow - not more. If you take it and treat me well you might learn a thing or two. If the discussion takes a form that does not benefit anyone i cut off the info pipe this is how it is...

dskira
    I am really sorry if my comments open your gastric ulcer - maybe you should adopt a more relaxed and pro like attidue...your past and current posts reveal that you handle things in a not very healthy way...

tugboat
    Thanks for bringing things back to "arguments" ...

3. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Coming from a narcissist sociopath liar it is quite interesting talking about health.
    Daniel.

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Wellmer, reading all your post I conclude that you have these two mental illness.
    No cure can be found. But perhaps in the future.
    I am sorry for you.
    Daniel

5. wellmer

wellmer New Member

I would suggest to let all threads that are highjacked by fastidious people going down the drain... or ask jeff (webmaster) nicely to close the account of the annoying guys who damage the forums so that reasonable people can not have the discussion that benefits the readers...;)

6. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I hope you are not talking about yourself when you mention "reasonable".
    It will be hillarius indeed.
    Do not forget your heki stunt.
    Daniel

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.