Sailing yacht designed for self build

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Unik, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Unik

Unik Senior Member

1.15 tonnes is the total displacement including 4 crew members, in my opinion this is enough for comfortable travel.

Seascape 24 very nice boat but it has a completely different ideology, is built from lightweight composite materials and are designed for reaching high speeds.

And I'm designing the boat set itself other tasks, simplicity of construction and the best possible comfort on Board, though in such a small size that it is difficult to reach

2. Unik

Unik Senior Member

Hi Albert

I agree with you it is fairly inexpensive to find the boat on the secondary market, but still there are people who want to build a boat with their hands.

The boat project I created at the request of my friend who wanted to build a boat with his sons in a small room.

He spent a lot of time searching for a suitable project but all he found was designed many years ago. He wanted a modern boat with a simple design which can be built using cut on the CNC parts.

The basic idea is that the boat is built like a puzzle, and to build the necessary minimum set of hand tools.

3. Unik

Unik Senior Member

Option the boat with a modified transom, allows you to raise the tiller to a vertical position during Parking to free up space in the cockpit

Attached Files:

• 17.jpg
      17.jpg
      File size:
      46.1 KB
      Views:
  4. Unik

Unik Senior Member

5. wingssails

wingssails New Member

Good evening everyone, if someone can affect I propose a construction Plan for modern sailboat 7m (22 ft)
    Hull Beam 2.7m (8.7 ft), upon request any size
    modern lines and classic deckhouse
    affordable price
    any length available
    Hoping to please have a nice evening

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.