Panga 31+

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by joeshark, Apr 12, 2006.

1. joeshark

joeshark New Member

we are seeking plans for Panga with placat hull in length of 31 ft or larger. Plans for 25'+ would be ok, too. The only plans we have found so far was for 25' deep V hull. We have seen pictures of large Pangas from Japan but can't find any plans for these boats. any info would be apreciated, Thanks, Capt. Joel

2. ccb

ccb Junior Member

I see these boats in florida. but not in the New England area. Is it because they are new in this area. Are they wet and do they pound ,or just not good for this area.

3. eightwgt

eightwgt Junior Member

Panga

I have just completed preliminary plans for a 27' PANGA designed to be built stitch and glue....

I am building a scale model to work out issues then proceeding to a full size boat in my shop.

:)

4. Bullshipper

Bullshipper Bullshipper

5. northerncat

northerncat Senior Member

bateau boats have quite a few different length panga boats drawn up for plans, up to 33ft i think, quite a few piccies available of the finished boats too
    sean

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.