one boat

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Peter H, Dec 19, 2001.

1. Peter H

Peter H Junior Member

answer to Jeff and Stephen

I have drawn boat for fun for about 3 years now everything from aircraftcarriers to cruise ships and submarines.
    I saw a Azimut boat in Visby on Gotland 3 years ago and since then i ave allways drawn boats
    i like the lines on the boats, a well design boat in my eyes shall be like a drop of water and the inside either very luxuary or very simple with alot of aluminium and spotlights but luxuary in a simple way.
    I also like catamarans as the base of a megayacht that would be pretty intresting , i just have to look out of the window and i see catamaran ferries going pass me .
    with a little education in the areas of design i might be a good naval designer
    /Peter

2. Peter H

Peter H Junior Member

My last navy ship

This is the last navy ship that i did , its a assult landing ship

Attached Files:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.