Nordhavn 62 Hull Lines Drawing

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by xsailor, Apr 3, 2011.

1. xsailor

xsailor New Member

Does anyone have a hull lines drawing for the Nordhavn 62 they would like to share? I have been hitting google etc, but can not find a lines drawing. I would like to see the hull as I have read it is round bilge, a sail boat hull one might say. Please post here if you have it. Thank you in advance.

xSailor

2. EuroCanal

EuroCanal Junior Member

3. Dean Smith

Dean Smith Previous Member

I like these lil ships very much
    I was on one in Denia Spain recently
    I would guess that the lines are a closely guarded item
    Euro Canal, why do you call yourself such:)? Can you email through this site please

4. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

While it is a round bottom boat, it's not really a sailboat hull, this is from the Nordhavn brochure and they claim a PC of .6 but I don't know if that includes the bulb.......

I think almost all of these hulls received stern extensions eventually, they were rather stern heavy to start with.......

All subsequent hull forms from Nordhavn had much higher prismatic coefficient, the 50' and 57' done right after the 62' were in the .63-.65 range....

N62sections.jpg

5. Tad

Tad Boat Designer

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.