A new 85 cat concept

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by tz3dcom, Dec 30, 2010.

1. brian eiland

brian eiland Senior Member

That would be fine.

I didn't get a chane to review all of the postings of AMG's that I referred you to. And I am on a laptop computer (away from my main computer) so I'm unsure that it included his explaination as to his process of developing a design. It is somewhere in his postings, and very interesting.

Not neccesary to have a stern thruster for catamaran with twin engines. In fact not neccesary to have bow thrusters either. The twin engines/props are far enough apart that the captain/owner can put one in fwd gear and one in resverse gear and get vessel to turn within its own length....very manuerable

Check your private messages, I sent you one related to a couple of subjects.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.