Mini jet boat project

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Fog Ducker, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Fog Ducker

Fog Ducker New Member

Ive recently acquired a ten foot sigle seat hull and deck and im looking at putting a jet ski motor into it. The ski i have is a kawasaki 750ss and the hull is 10 foot. My budget is limited so will be a bit of a drwn out process. So far the hull, jet ski and spare jet ski hull have cost me 2 push bikes, a six pack and a lot of swapping and trading.
    Ive already started some rough measuring and working out where things will go. It all looks like it should fit so far.
    I have no idea what brand or even if the boat hull was ever made commercially. I got the mold for it a while back from one of my trades and swapped it for a hull to be made from the mold.
    Looking at starting a build thread to try keep my motivation going and get any helpful tips on the way.

Attached Files:

2. Fog Ducker

Fog Ducker New Member

More progress this afternoon with the little remaining light after work. Got the base for the motor and jet unit roughly where I want it. The original ride plate off the jet ski lines up nicely with the bottom of the hull

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.