This Is Mad...

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Sean Herron, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

So why do we sit down at our tables or computers - with a **** load of juice - and think the world needs a better boat...

I mean really man - are we mad - should we just cash it all in for a shopping cart and a .38 - I worked it out - I would need to hijack 3000 cans a day to make good...:)

Hope to hell that you are well...:)

Merry Xmas and all - some guy told me that the above was not taxable - so lets say 2500 cans a day would pay the Hydro and other...

Shits and giggles - see http://www.boatdesign.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12589/ppuser/3673 ...

SH.

2. rwatson

rwatson Senior Member

Right on Sean!. You should get a 38 and a shopping cart and stop desigining boats - trust me!!!

Do it now and I will send you a great Christmas present.

You take care now mate :)

3. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Laura...

Hello...

At this point in a thread - you can only offer up shits and giggles...

I am a hopeless failure - but I can still split wood and make heat...

Laura Branigan was so hot - did 20 years pass off...

See - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_gyvyOlnBQ - punctual and very nice...

Life is a loop recording...

SH.

4. rasorinc

rasorinc Senior Member

5. yipster

yipster designer

opening some memory's ...
    i'm still alive and well for another year
    where's the happy hollydays thread ...
    [​IMG]
    saw some sexy dancing christgirls greeting cards too :D

6. Ike

Ike Senior Member

For some strange reason almost every man born thinks they can design a better boat than anyone else. Who knows why. Maybe it's hardwired in our brains. Few people would think the same about an airplane or even a car, but a boat? Yeah man, I can design a better boat than you can, !!!!

I prefer a 45, to heck with the 38.

Happy New Year to everybody. It's the year of the OX (I have no idea what that means but it was all over the news today.)

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Sure Ike, more waterline length = faster boat? Sean opted for 38 you 45 I kinda like 39/40 hehehe

- then the markets may be bearish for the Chinese animals seem counter to western culture (avian flu started around the year of the rooster?)

8. nordvindcrew

nordvindcrew Senior Member

failure

M,
    i've got a bunch of 32 pocket guns, they're good enough for me. The shopping cart isn't calling my name yet . As to failure, That is only in the mind. I make a pittance, live in a tiny shack and only build small rowing boats, but in my mind I'm a total success because I don't give a rats *** what most people think of me. I'm happy and working at a level that makes me feel good. That's enough for me.

9. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

Waste of perfect keel material say I.. 22 is more than enough except with bocks, pigs and dogs which are better persuaded to be departed out of their excistence with a regular 16oz hammer.

10. messabout

messabout Senior Member

My weapon of choice is a Mossberg 500, pump action, pistol grip, 12 gauge. There is a .32 S&W lying around someplace. I don't reckon on using either unless someone messes with my boat or my dog. And about the shopping cart........if the economy does not improve pretty quickly I may need to steal one from the local grocery store.

Nord; You have discovered the meaning of life. I salute you for that. Keeping up with the Joneses has always been a dumb pursuit.

And, of course, I can design boats better than anyone else :rolleyes:

Sean; you have made a keen, if ascetic, statement about the state of boat designing among we, the great unwashed.

And to everyone: Seasons greetings from my house to yours.

11. masalai

masalai masalai

Hey I was talking about boat length not dick size...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p

12. charmc

charmc Senior Member

BTW, Merry Christmas, and here's to a great year!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.