Long - Skinny Power Boats

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by SAQuestor, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boston

Boston Previous Member

the appropriate response Rick would have been

if you had legs like these
    you wouldn't cover em either
    ( and then the questioning look )

you got to work on your pithy comebacks mate
    if for nothing else than for the laughs at the pub

cheers
    B

2. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Oh dear, silly season again.
    I must say, the anonymous spineless weakamateur, who left the delightful message "..dogmatic rubbish..", for my post #127, has just proved my point once again. QED.

I think you need to return to school to re-take your English comprehension and science classes again. Oh, wait...can't do that....you prefer to remain ignorant. silly me :p:p

That is some 70 neg hits I've had this week....i must be really pissing-off those, "i have a dream"..ooops., no wait..."i have a computer" types :)
    As can be evident by the large numbers of real boats they have designed on show for all to see, to demonstrate their professionalism, experience and maturity!

PS...No wait, another,....yup another spineless comment. "..thuggish rubbish. More concise.."
    gesssss...some poeple just don't like being told some hard truths !!!
    One must feel so superior and smug behind that anonymity and experience....:p:p

PPS..and another!!!...but blank this time...awe..pity, i like the immature comments!

If those of you that come onto this website and would like to learn or understand or even educate others, it is very difficult when you have not got the courage to post publicly. Posting publicly expose one to ridicule and scrutiny and also highlights any ignorance by being so open. But that is the point isn't it...hence the anonymous posting and not wishing to engage in a debate to establish the limits of ones knowledge to either further that limit (or even educate others), or as it seems many prefer, to simply hide and throw stones from a distance like all cowards. Why do you come onto the website then if that is your MO??...very very sad. Still, I'm sure it helps give you kicks in your sad world :)

3. Jenny Giles

Jenny Giles Perpetual Student

HTFU, Nancy! This is boatdesign.net, not your "Dear Diary everyone hates me" MySpace blog.

2 people like this.
  4. Willallison

Willallison Senior Member

"HTFU".....
    the last two letters I can figure out, but what are the 1st two short for?

5. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Ad Hoc,

What are you talking about, your post #127 you refer to was five months

ago...

Do you get bored and go looking for conflict?

How long will you be stuck in your unhappy situation in Japan?

Tom

6. Johnnylee

Johnnylee New Member

Thanks for sharing

7. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Tom

I only just got the hit, I may have written it months ago, but a saddo wishes to sit behind a sofa and throw stones. Just thought i would highlight their sad behaviour, that's all.

What is funny, these "saddo's" come on for advice/guidance, but only want to hear what they want to hear, and not come with an open mind or willing to listen. I find it very ironic and amusing...so i thought i would share :)

8. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

70 negative rep points in one week is some kind of record, well done!!.

9. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Thanks frosty, but it is now approx 100, in just a few days...this is great stuff. I'm doing well...
    I think i'll open a nice bottle of Pinot Noir to celebrate :)

Update, more than 100 this week now....:):):)

10. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Why don't you pop down town and get some sushi and an old slitty eyed slapper in one of those cheap hotels, a bit of suki saki will help take your mind of it.

Hey you could do a bit of karoke afterwords, if you can still walk.

You'lle be alright in the morning, trust me, im an expert.

11. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

Domo arigato :)

12. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Douitashimashite.

1 person likes this.
  13. Boston

Boston Previous Member

Douitashimashite.

I give up
    whats it mean Frosty

14. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

In simple form:

Thank you = domo arigato or どもありがと

and the much used reply, in western cultures is:

You're welcome = do itashimashite or どういたしまして

15. Ad Hoc

Ad Hoc Naval Architect

"...Ruined a good thread with off-topic rubbish.."

And your worth while intelligent contribution is what..???...er....um.....yeah, just like your anonymous neg hits.....worthless!

If this is your thread????... if so, say so and say get back on topic, if not, what right do you ahve to lecture to anyone else on this thread...none...to demand so, from behind your "veil of anonymity," is even more pathetic and spineless!

If you have something to say, say it publicly, otherwise stay hidden behind the sofa whimpering because you saw a shadow.....gessss, such immature behaviour!

If everyone debate issues like you and the others, we'd still be in the dark ages....ignorance is bliss!

Ahhh...and another person wishing to contribute by neg hits, all because they do not have the intelligence to debate a simple concept in public, in full view exposing their true thoughts and knowledge and 'experience' yet have the arrogance that they feel it is THIER thread when they have actually contributed diddly squat. Well, what can one expect from someone who shall never achieve anything in life with such petty immature narrow minded attitudes, other than self flagellation in secret.

Wow, that makes 120 neg hits from last monday to this monday....i must be really rattling the cages of those that wish to hide and seek...hahahaha :p:p
    "..Infantile tantrum ruining a thread..

Last edited: Nov 15, 2009
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.